Rescue crew work at the wreckage of a plane that crashed into the Colombian jungle with Brazilian soccer team Chapecoense onboard near Medellin, Colombia, November 29, 2016. (Photo/Agencies)
Chinese President Xi Jinping on Wednesday extended condolences respectively to Brazilian President Michel Temer and Bolivian President Evo Morales over a plane crash in Colombia which killed 71 people, including Brazilian footballers.
In the messages, Xi expressed deep condolences to victims in the accident and extended his sincere sympathy, through Temer and Morales, to the families of the victims and the wounded.
A charter flight carrying the Brazilian football team Chapecoense crashed in Colombia on Tuesday, killing 71 people onboard, including almost all the players of the Brazilian football team and six members of the Bolivian flight crew. Six people survived the crash.
Copyright ©1999-2016 Chinanews1
- At least 193 killed, 202 injured in Colombia landslides
- China shuts down 18 illegal live streaming apps
- Chinas Q1 GDP growth may quicken to 6.9 pct CICC
- Chinese Internet giants eye artificial intelligence
- Chinas big-five banks report slim profit rise in 2016
- Beijing expands housing purchase restriction
- Chinas SPD Bank 2016 net profits up 4.93 pct
- Hong Kong shares up 0.28 pct by midday
- Xiongan New Area to catalyze Chinas inclusive growth
- Magnificent 10 for Chinese divers at World Diving Series Kaz