The State Council Information Office has issued a White Paper on Chinas right to pursue its development. Titled The Right to Development: Chinas Philosophy, Practice and Contribution, the paper states development is a top priority in governance and national revitalization, and also the key to all other issues.
It also reviews the significant efforts and progress made so far, especially in poverty alleviation and the improvement in quality of life. The paper also points out that China is willing to join the international community in sharing experiences, and promoting the development of human rights.
Copyright ©1999-2016 Chinanews1
- At least 193 killed, 202 injured in Colombia landslides
- China shuts down 18 illegal live streaming apps
- Chinas Q1 GDP growth may quicken to 6.9 pct CICC
- Chinese Internet giants eye artificial intelligence
- Chinas big-five banks report slim profit rise in 2016
- Beijing expands housing purchase restriction
- Chinas SPD Bank 2016 net profits up 4.93 pct
- Hong Kong shares up 0.28 pct by midday
- Xiongan New Area to catalyze Chinas inclusive growth
- Magnificent 10 for Chinese divers at World Diving Series Kaz